[mdr-users] Java source code to XMI
Venkat Reddy
2005-12-12 16:49:22 UTC
Hi:
I am interested in extracting meta-data (rather a class model) from a java
source code and then exporting it to XMI.
Is it possible to achieve this using netbeans MDR.

I appreciate your inputs towards this.

With the best regards,
Venkat Reddy
Venkat Reddy

Venkat Reddy
Pieter Van Gorp
2005-12-13 10:44:58 UTC
Hi Reddy,
Post by Venkat Reddy
I am interested in extracting meta-data (rather a class model) from a java
source code and then exporting it to XMI.
Is it possible to achieve this using netbeans MDR.
Yes, in fact it has already been done by my collegue Bart Du Bois:
http://www.win.ua.ac.be/~bdubois/MDRefactoringAdvisor/QueryEngine.html

Cheers,
--
Pieter Van Gorp
Teaching and Research Assistant

``A man has to live with himself, and he should see to it that he
always has good company [Charles Evans Hughes]''
Venkat Reddy
rafikindia

Pieter Van Gorp
2009-07-29 07:41:23 UTC
Hi all,
Post by rafikindia
The link that you gave isn't working. Can you please give us the correct
link ?
Please check http://www.fots.ua.ac.be/events/grabats2008/submissions/grabats2008_submission_17.pdf
for a recent application of JDT2MDR.

Kind regards,
Pieter Van Gorp, Assistant Professor (Universitair Docent)
Information Systems Group, School of Industrial Engineering
Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), The Netherlands
Phone: +31 40 247 2062, Skype: pvgorp, Fax: +31 40 243 2612
http://is.tm.tue.nl/staff/pvgorp/research/
Post by rafikindia
Hello,
The link that you gave isn't working. Can you please give us the correct
link ?
Post by Pieter Van Gorp
Hi Reddy,
Venkat Reddy

Venkat Reddy
rafikindia
2009-07-17 07:32:25 UTC
Hello,

I'm actually having the same problem.
Can you tell us, if you found any solution ???